Unable to launch wonderland server (Illegal group reference)

已查看 18 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Hans Beemsterboer

未读,
2012年3月6日 08:35:332012/3/6
收件人 Open Wonderland Forum
Hi,

I'm also having trouble starting up the wonderland server.

Platform: Windows XP
java version 1.7.0_03 or 1.6.0_30

C:\Apps\wonderland>java -jar Wonderland.jar
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Illegal group reference
at java.util.regex.Matcher.appendReplacement(Matcher.java:
808)
at java.util.regex.Matcher.replaceAll(Matcher.java:906)
at java.lang.String.replaceAll(String.java:2210)
at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.webserver.launcher.WebServerLauncher.main(WebServer­­
Launcher.java:
154)

This error occurs immediately after startup. No log-file has been
created yet.

Greetings,
Hans Beemsterboer

Jos Flores

未读,
2012年3月6日 10:24:022012/3/6
收件人 openwon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hans,

I've just installed Java 7 under windows 7 and the server starts up
fine but I am having trouble with the client; I think a bit of work
will be needed to make some Swing components work correctly with Java
7. Could you install Java 6 and go with that? 32bit Java 6 would be
the most supported choice right now.

cheers,
José

Jonathan Kaplan

未读,
2012年3月6日 10:51:302012/3/6
收件人 openwon...@googlegroups.com
Here is the code where it is going wrong:

I can't see offhand why this would fail - I guess something about the path that is being substituted on your system. If you are building from source, you could put some logging in to see what the value of the filepattern and quoted variables are.

In general, please file bugs for any Java 7 issues that pop up. More and more people will be using it, so we should see if we can get it working reliably.

Hans Beemsterboer

未读,
2012年3月6日 15:42:562012/3/6
收件人 Open Wonderland Forum
Thanks Jonathan,

Indeed it was the path of my user's home directory that was causing
the issue.

I've worked around it by adding -Duser.home to the startup command.

Greetings,
Hans
回复全部
回复作者