最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

jagwire

未読、
2011/04/13 14:54:072011/04/13
To: Open Wonderland Forum
Today our world builders began seeing problems with darkstar refusing
to start and complaining through a BindException saying the address
was already in use.

Upon inspection of the darkstar snapshot logs, we saw the following
exception over and over again:
[java] WARNING: [UniverseService] Unexpected error in change thread
[java] java.lang.NullPointerException
[java] at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.SpatialCellImpl.setRoot(SpatialCellImpl.java:
441)
[java] at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.SpatialCellImpl.setParent(SpatialCellImpl.java:
454)
[java] at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.SpatialCellImpl.addChild(SpatialCellImpl.java:
176)
[java] at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.UniverseService
$7.run(UniverseService.java:341)
[java] at
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.UniverseService
$ChangeApplication.run(UniverseService.java:933)
[java] Apr 13, 2011 1:22:24 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.impl.UniverseImpl
createSpatialCell
[java] FINE: createSpatialCell 143 dsID 1940
[java] Apr 13, 2011 1:22:24 PM
org.jdesktop.wonderland.server.spatial.UniverseService
$ChangeApplication run
[...]

I'm happy to file a bug and provide more info, but I'm not sure what I
would catalog it under or how to reproduce it. The worldbuilders said
there wasn't anything out of the ordinary in terms of exotic
capabilities rather, there were just several models in the world and
several duplicate cells created. To get the darkstar server back up
and running, I had to login to a shell on our server and kill all the
wonderland related processes and restarting through the usual motions
(java -jar dist/Wonderland.jar .....)

thoughts? Thanks!
jW

全員に返信