OTSDB Professional Support

Eu

Mar 20, 2017, 7:55:36 AM3/20/17
to OpenTSDB

Exist any link or list about companies that offer professional support on OpenTSDB?

Thanks

Jonathan Creasy

Mar 20, 2017, 10:27:06 AM3/20/17
to Unai Zorrilla Castro, OpenTSDB
I don't know of any companies that provide professional support, but there are contributors and maintainers that sometimes do consultation or provide paid support for it.

I have done short term engagements several times to assist companies with specific problems or to assist with implementation details.

ManOLamancha

Apr 25, 2017, 4:36:01 PM4/25/17
to OpenTSDB, una...@gmail.com
On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 7:27:06 AM UTC-7, Jonathan Creasy wrote:
I don't know of any companies that provide professional support, but there are contributors and maintainers that sometimes do consultation or provide paid support for it.

I have done short term engagements several times to assist companies with specific problems or to assist with implementation details.

You can check with Pythian as they've contributed to OpenTSDB and may be able to consult. Also the big Hadoop vendors, most will have a staff member or two who have played with TSDB.

pradeep...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2017, 2:33:50 PM7/11/17
to OpenTSDB, una...@gmail.com
Hi Folks ,
i am trying to implement OpenTSDB and need help on finding any vendor who supports theOpenTSDB a, any org which provides a proessional services or packaged binaries for the product ,
if someone wants to get a third party support for thes eproduct what is best route specially for any bug fixes or enhancement
i have contacted pythian but not sure if they support
any help will be very useful as i am a bit tight on timelines on this deployment
~~~ pradeep

Jonathan Creasy

Jul 11, 2017, 2:35:08 PM7/11/17
to pradeep...@gmail.com, OpenTSDB, Unai Zorrilla Castro
Perhaps I can assist you?

What kind of trouble have you run into? Where are you in the deployment process?

ManOLamancha

Jul 15, 2017, 5:42:01 PM7/15/17
to OpenTSDB, pradeep...@gmail.com, una...@gmail.com
On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 11:35:08 AM UTC-7, Jonathan Creasy wrote:
Perhaps I can assist you?

What kind of trouble have you run into? Where are you in the deployment process?

And aside from Jonathan, Christos Soulios at Pythian would be the best one to contact.

Buğra Çakır

Aug 2, 2017, 9:01:35 AM8/2/17
to OpenTSDB, pradeep...@gmail.com, una...@gmail.com
We are packaging OpenTSDB as a product and give professional support on version 2.2 and 2.3 on Hadoop platforms (MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks) and also on Cassandra version 2.x

www.beartell.com
bca...@beartell.com