OpenTsdb 1.0 documentation?

Suresh An

Jul 14, 2016, 4:12:48 PM7/14/16
to OpenTSDB
We have yet to upgrade to 2.0 version of TSDB. I am looking to make myself familiar with 1.0 version. Can you please point me to 1.0 documentation?

ManOLamancha

Dec 19, 2016, 7:43:31 PM12/19/16
to OpenTSDB

Hiya, we didn't really have great documentation around 1.0. It didn't have a config file, just CLI flags on startup, and only had the legacy HTTP API. If you look at the http://opentsdb.net/docs/build/html/user_guide/cli/index.html docs, most of those are valid for 1.0 as is http://opentsdb.net/docs/build/html/api_http/deprecated.html