How to trigger &arrays functionality from json POST request instead of GET

Jonathan Rogers

Nov 16, 2017, 7:12:22 PM11/16/17
to OpenTSDB
I am trying to find the json query key/value pair that results in the same functionality as appending &arrays to the end of an http get request.

Anyone know how to do this? I am unable to find it in the documentation.

Thanks!

ManOLamancha

Jan 30, 2018, 2:01:11 PM1/30/18
to OpenTSDB
On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 4:12:22 PM UTC-8, Jonathan Rogers wrote:
I am trying to find the json query key/value pair that results in the same functionality as appending &arrays to the end of an http get request.

Anyone know how to do this? I am unable to find it in the documentation.

Hi, this one is only available via URI. You can still pass it in with your POST request.