Read data from Kafka and write it to OpenTSDB

87 visualitzacions
Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Bob Grep

no llegida,
9 de juny 2017, 18:19:169/6/17
a OpenTSDB
Hi All, I am curious if there are any apps that allow to read data from Kafka and write it to OpenTSDB?

Thanks.

ManOLamancha

no llegida,
12 de juny 2017, 1:32:1712/6/17
a OpenTSDB
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 3:19:16 PM UTC-7, Bob Grep wrote:
Hi All, I am curious if there are any apps that allow to read data from Kafka and write it to OpenTSDB?

Hi! No apps that I know of but there may be some plugins floating around that you can use. And we'll release ours along with 3.0.

Belderak

no llegida,
21 de juny 2017, 19:07:1621/6/17
a OpenTSDB
Hi, I think you can use NiFi to do that.
You have a processor in Nifi to read from Kafka but to write in OpenTSDB, you'll have to use Http :)

ZookeeperSurroundedByApes

no llegida,
3 de jul. 2017, 3:55:023/7/17
a OpenTSDB
You could write a kafka Consumer in Java and then put the Data into OpenTSDB over the Http Api, for example with an ApacheHttpClient.
Respon a tots
Respon a l'autor
Reenvia
0 missatges nous