CDH 5.9 + Kerberos + Hbase + OpenTSDB

ruka.tsoi...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2017, 11:17:06 PM4/18/17
to OpenTSDB
Hello all,

I would like to ask if there is any detailed guide for implementing Kerberized CDH with OpenTSDB.  I've been searching for a while but still can't find a tutorial or a document about this.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Ruka

ManOLamancha

Apr 25, 2017, 4:50:27 PM4/25/17
to OpenTSDB
On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 8:17:06 PM UTC-7, ruka.tsoi...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello all,

I would like to ask if there is any detailed guide for implementing Kerberized CDH with OpenTSDB.  I've been searching for a while but still can't find a tutorial or a document about this.

No but if you have time to write it up that'd be awesome! Pretty much you just have to configure HBase then use the same HBase client params but place them in the TSDB config file.

ruka.tsoi...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2017, 2:40:43 AM4/28/17
to OpenTSDB
I can install OpenTSDB in my host but I have no idea how to continue.