tsd.connectionmgr.exceptions

SHAKTI MANDHAN

Sep 30, 2015, 5:30:33 AM9/30/15
to OpenTSDB
There are lot of exceptions of tsd.connectionmgr.exceptions from opentsd of type=unknown . Dont know how to track these exceptions and fix them.
values of this exception at various timestamps are different and have no particular pattern.
Please helping in resolving these.

ManOLamancha

Nov 10, 2015, 6:49:33 PM11/10/15
to OpenTSDB
Check the logs for "Unexpected exception from downstream for ..." Those will be the causes of the unknowns.

Izak Marais

Nov 11, 2015, 1:20:52 AM11/11/15
to OpenTSDB
Thanks for the feedback. We also have had trouble tracking down the cause of connection exceptions. At what log level should OpenTSDB be set to see these "Unexpected exception from downstream for..." messages? We did not see any in the logs.

ManOLamancha

Nov 11, 2015, 1:22:33 PM11/11/15
to OpenTSDB