3.0 Status

Jonathan Creasy

Feb 26, 2018, 7:04:20 PM2/26/18
to OpenTSDB
Chris,

What's the state of OpenTSDB 3.0? Is it functional at this time?

I've been doing internal work against 2.4.0 around authentication and a few plugins. I'll need to port that work to 3.0 at some point but I wasn't sure if now is the best time for me to start that.

-Jonathan

Tom Stewart

Mar 12, 2018, 2:39:06 PM3/12/18
to OpenTSDB
Did development on OpenTSDB stop? Don't see much recent activity on this mailing list or in Github for it.

Jonathan Creasy

Mar 12, 2018, 2:47:02 PM3/12/18
to Tom Stewart, OpenTSDB
Most of it is in the 3.0 branches.

Manolama has been doing a lot of work there preparing for a 3.0 release.

ManOLamancha

May 22, 2018, 2:01:23 PM5/22/18
to OpenTSDB
On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 11:47:02 AM UTC-7, Jonathan Creasy wrote:
Most of it is in the 3.0 branches.

Manolama has been doing a lot of work there preparing for a 3.0 release.

Sorry I was plugged up with non-tsd work earlier in the quarter but finally came unblocked. Now the read pipeline from HBase is completely re-written and some queries are responding 5x faster. Still a lot of work to do to get it up to 2.x's features but it's getting there.

zky_...@163.com

Sep 27, 2019, 12:04:20 AM9/27/19
to OpenTSDB
Hi Jonathan ,   Do you know when 3.0 release?