Lookup api not work on some certain metric

rr Feng

Jan 3, 2018, 11:55:34 PM1/3/18
to OpenTSDB
I have some series like this:

http.server.timer.count app=xyz api=/get/xxx
http.server.timer.95%  app=xyz api=/get/xxx

And I have got that % can not in the metric or tag name, so we just ignore the second.

I tried to lookuo all tag_values of tag_name(app=), so I built the query:

/api/search/lookup?http.server.timer.count\{app=*\}, but the result is empty.

On some other metrics, it works:

/api/search/lookup?http.response.count\{app=*\}, it returns correct result.

Why??
Message has been deleted

ManOLamancha

Jan 30, 2018, 2:19:58 PM1/30/18
to OpenTSDB
 Hmm, not sure on this one. Can you query the data for the metric that doesn't return any results?