Where are these icons

Wes James

May 19, 2015, 4:17:59 PM5/19/15
to opentreemap-us.
In the iOS app there were several red (non existent) icons after running fab install_skin like these:

2015-05-19 14:12:44.502 OpenTreeMap[84700:22460846] Could not load the "TabBar_details.png" image referenced from a nib in the bundle with identifier ""

2015-05-19 14:12:44.502 OpenTreeMap[84700:22460846] Could not load the "TabBar_treemap.png" image referenced from a nib in the bundle with identifier ""

2015-05-19 14:12:44.503 OpenTreeMap[84700:22460846] Could not load the "TabBar_profile.png" image referenced from a nib in the bundle with identifier ""

2015-05-19 14:12:44.504 OpenTreeMap[84700:22460846] Could not load the "TabBar_about.png" image referenced from a nib in the bundle with identifier ""

2015-05-19 14:12:44.515 OpenTreeMap[84700:22460846] Could not load the "Default_feature-image.png" image referenced from a nib in the bundle with identifier ""

2015-05-19 14:12:44.515 OpenTreeMap[84700:22460846] Could not load the "Chevron_right.png" image referenced from a nib in the bundle with identifier ""

Are they supposed to be in the project or do I need to makes some?

-wes

Justin Walgran

May 20, 2015, 3:40:29 PM5/20/15
to opentree...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry that you have run into some outdated instructions. When we updated the iOS application for OTM2 and iOS 7, our skinning process and the skinable assets changed. We do not yet have a generic, OTM2-compatible skin.

Here is a list of the assets required.

In-app artwork:
Chevron_left.png
Chevro...@2x.png
Chevron_right.png
Chevro...@2x.png
Default_feature-image.png
Default_fe...@2x.png
Profile_favorited.png
Profile_...@2x.png
Profile_unfavorited.png
Profile_u...@2x.png
TabBar_about-active.png
TabBar_ab...@2x.png
TabBar_about.png
TabBar...@2x.png
TabBar_details-active.png
TabBar_det...@2x.png
TabBar_details.png
TabBar_...@2x.png
TabBar_profile-active.png
TabBar_pro...@2x.png
TabBar_profile.png
TabBar_...@2x.png
TabBar_treemap-active.png
TabBar_tre...@2x.png
TabBar_treemap.png
TabBar_...@2x.png
Treemap_Contactbook.png
Treemap_C...@2x.png
gps_icon.png
gps_...@2x.png
gps_icon_14.png
gps_i...@2x.png
handle_icon.png
handl...@2x.png
location_marker.png
locatio...@2x.png
profile.png
pro...@2x.png
selected_marker.png
selecte...@2x.png
selected_marker_small.png
selected_m...@2x.png

About page content:
about.html

Standard iOS launch images:
Defaul...@2x.png
Def...@2x.png
Default.png

Standard iOS icons:
Icon.png
Ic...@2x.png
SettingsIcon.png
Settin...@2x.png
SpotlightIcon.png
Spotli...@2x.png
iTunesArtwork.png
iTunes...@2x.png
icon-72.png
ico...@2x.png

-Justin

Keith Bornhorst

Dec 8, 2015, 9:58:23 AM12/8/15
to opentreemap-user
Has anyone pulled together a default set of these assets and are willing to share them??

Patrick Conant

Apr 8, 2016, 1:58:22 PM4/8/16
to opentreemap-user
Hi, I just wanted to follow up and see if there was an progress on a "base" theme for the OTM2 iOS App?

I'm not 100% sure if it's just those assets / icons that or missing or a lot more, but I'd be happy to have my team produce and share some of the missing icon / image assets if that would help.

Justin Walgran

Apr 11, 2016, 12:49:03 PM4/11/16
to opentree...@googlegroups.com
I am sorry for the delays that this lack of assets is causing. The core team will be documenting all the implementation specific images and config files required by v2.x of the iOS application and have scheduled that as part of our next development sprint starting on April 22.

Patrick Conant

Apr 13, 2016, 5:52:32 PM4/13/16
to opentreemap-user
Justin,

Thank you very much for the update! I understand that you'll be starting on these tasks on April 22nd, but do you have any estimate of when we may have a skin we could use to build a working App for iOS?

I know that's not always easy to say, but a ballpark range would be helpful - are we talking a few weeks or could it be longer than that?

I'm working to get the mobile Apps launched down here in Asheville, NC. We have the web application / server up and running, and I'm making progress on the Android App.

I'm trying to decide whether we should launch the Web and Android versions first, then release the iOS version later, or if we should wait for updates to iOS and release all components at once.

Thank you very much for your help!

Patrick Conant