Speak and Learn for English & Maths

YeeThian

Mar 27, 2012, 4:55:52 AM3/27/12
to openTOYS
Hi all,

I am thinking of the feasibility of a simple device that will teach
basic English and Mathematics skill to needy kids.

I remember there was once a toy which have a set of keys containing
letters, numbers and mathematical signs. By putting in the letter or
words, it will read out the letter/word.

Based on ThinkerToys idea, it will be combining Keyano and Random Math
together into a single device.
Of course instead of music, it will be playing the sound of the letter
or word from the keyboard.

I intend to keep the device small and less power-consuming.

Any idea if a Attiny will be able to handle all these?

Suggestions or feedbacks are deeply welcome

Yee Thian