enquiry

Octal Team

Feb 10, 2017, 3:44:20 AM2/10/17
to opensport

Is there any free or paid USA soccer feed REST API which provide results in Spanish language?

I am working on a sports news feed app in which i have to show USA Soccer news feed in Spanish language. I found USA soccer news REST web service in English language but i need resulting content in Spanish language. I can purchase the web service if it is paid.

Gerald Bauer

Feb 10, 2017, 3:50:58 AM2/10/17
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Hola,

See the Guide to Football/Soccer data and APIs [1] by Joe
Kampschmidt for an in-depth listing. Cheers.

PS: Not sure how you translate 2-1 or 4-1 into Spanish ;-).

[1] https://www.jokecamp.com/blog/guide-to-football-and-soccer-data-and-apis/

Octal Team

Feb 10, 2017, 4:21:05 AM2/10/17
to opensport
i have checked this earlier but its giving content in English, i want Spanish content, please let me know