New league addition

mai...@gmail.com

May 31, 2015, 3:05:10 PM5/31/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gerald,

How are you doing?

I have a question about creating a repo to add a new league. Please guide on the necessary files that need to be created in the repo and build script.

Regards,

- Maizar

Gerald Bauer

Jun 1, 2015, 6:06:30 AM6/1/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
What league(s) are you trying to add?
There are many examples online to get you started. For club leagues,
for example, see the /br-brazil repo [1].

You will need a leagues.txt, a teams.txt and than a folder for the
season w/ (at least) two files, one for the seasons teams e.g.
2015/cb.yml and one for the match schedule (fixtures) e.g.
2015/cb.txt. That's it.

I'd recommend starting w/ your repo, post a link and than we can see
what's not working (or missing) if you try to import the datasets into
an database.

Cheers.

[1] github.com/openfootball/br-brazil