TheSportsDB

Zag

Apr 3, 2017, 9:15:13 AM4/3/17
to opensport
Hey I just wanted to give you the headsup on my website www.TheSportsDB.com.

Looks like we are building similar things.

Its all free and open source, so let me know if we could collaborate.

Gerald Bauer

Apr 3, 2017, 9:26:50 AM4/3/17
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Wow. Looks great. Thanks for sharing.

> Its all free and open source, so let me know if we could collaborate.

You're more than welcome.

Just wondering if you have published your database tables / schema?
Or the SQL script for creating the database? I browsed your site and
read the F.A.Q. but didn't find anything.

Starting with looking at the database schema / tables might be a
start - to see how easy it is to import or export data from
football.db to your setup and vice versa, for example.

Always open to new ideas or suggestions. Let us know what's your
plan / idea / suggestion / etc. Keep it up. Cheers.