Request for sport API

Karteek Pradyumna Bulusu

Nov 17, 2015, 12:12:15 PM11/17/15
to opensport
Hi guys.

I am working on my college project for collecting dataset and generating json objects for the same. I was looking for sport data API which i can run in my code an generate JSON objects,

Can anyone help me give details for using free API for the same.

Thank you. Looking forward to it.

Cheers
Karteek

Gerald Bauer

Nov 17, 2015, 12:15:11 PM11/17/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Joe Kampschmidt has put togheter a detailed page titled
"Guide to Football/Soccer data and APIs" [1] What leagues are you
looking? Cheers.

PS: For the major football leagues in Europe, see the football.json service.

[1] www.jokecamp.com/blog/guide-to-football-and-soccer-data-and-apis
[2] github.com/openfootball/football.json

Karteek Pradyumna Bulusu

Nov 17, 2015, 12:24:12 PM11/17/15
to opensport
Hey,
Thanks for the response. I am looking for live score generating APIs for soccer. I am working on connecting the same to my front end which is in C# and generate JSON objects of the live feed and store them in my NOSQL db which is Dynamodb.
I wish I can can get few links which would have APIs for soccer live score.

Cheers.
Karteek

Mario Diez

Nov 17, 2015, 4:40:35 PM11/17/15
to opensport
If Im not mistaken APIs with Live Score aren't free.