get jsonp javascript

Артём Королёв

Apr 4, 2014, 4:47:29 AM4/4/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Sorry for my english, I'm working on it right now ;)

I just tested your service by getting simple request from your server, it's amazing. Thanks for service.
But i have couple questions about datas. I tested it from http://footballdb.herokuapp.com/api/v1/event/world.2014/round/2 it works good, but i need to get data, for example, for English Premier League. What link i should to use?
Where I can find full list of data-url's?

Thx for answers!

Gerald Bauer

Apr 4, 2014, 12:22:21 PM4/4/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

  No worries. For the event/league keys, see  /footballdb.herokuapp.com/events.  For the Premier League the key is en, for example To get all rounds use  footballdb.herokuapp.com/api/v1/event/en.2013_14/rounds  and so on.   Cheers
.