Is there a plan to update footballcsv repos to include data after 2014?

Krist Wongsuphasawat

Mar 9, 2016, 2:10:38 AM3/9/16
to opensport
Hi,

First of all, this project is awesome. Really love it and thanks for making the data available is such a convenient to use way.
I wonder if you have any plan to update the footballcsv repositories to include more recent data?
I haven't looked into details but from my understandings these are generated files so me sending a manual pull request probably won't be so useful.

-Krist

Gerald Bauer

Mar 9, 2016, 2:15:46 AM3/9/16
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Thanks for your interest in football.csv.

You can find the (auto-)update scripts in the yorobot/football.csv repo [1]

The idea is to get a weekly or something auto-update job running
sometime later this year. I'd say do not wait - try to use the
scripts for an update. Cheers.

[1] https://github.com/yorobot/football.csv