please add approx number of items in tables below "schema diagram"

K. Behrends

Jan 7, 2016, 6:15:27 AM1/7/16
to opensport
I have a  proposal concerning the User Experience of the site: please add approx number of items in tables in the section "schema diagram" of

https://openfootball.github.io/

It would be easy to do, and add valueable information to database admins and power users.

For instance, if table size were be available at a glance, I for one would instantly know which table joins were expensive.

Maybe it could look like this :

I've just made the numbers up. And clearly almost everybody knew that these numbers are constantly changing .

Note that I know that I could easily find this out myself, and indeed I know how to do this. I am not asking for help here. Instead, I just wanted to communicate my first impression after visiting the site for the first time.

Keep up the great work!

Gerald Bauer

Jan 7, 2016, 6:20:26 AM1/7/16
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

  Welcome to football.db. Thanks for your comments and the annotated schema diagram. Great idea. Cheers.