Players per match

kno3

Sep 25, 2016, 7:49:37 AM9/25/16
to opensport
In this repository, the list of players for each season is provided. Are you aware of any source which provides the list of players for each match? i.e. the players that actually played

Cheers

Gerald Bauer

Sep 25, 2016, 7:51:02 AM9/25/16
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
What league are you looking (talking) about e.g. Bundesliga, Seria
A, etc.? Cheers.

kno3

Sep 25, 2016, 7:56:49 AM9/25/16
to opensport
While mainly focusing on EPL, any other league would be valuable too. Thanks

Gerald Bauer

Sep 25, 2016, 8:01:39 AM9/25/16
to open...@googlegroups.com
> While mainly focusing on EPL, any other league would be valuable too.

See Joe Kampschmidt's guide to football data and APIs [1] - that's
the best (most extensive / detailed ) write-up about the
"state-of-art".

About the football.db - nothings happens unless you do it e.g.
you're welcome to join and contribute (instead of looking how you can
serve yourself as is the general practice).

Cheers.

Gerald Bauer

Sep 25, 2016, 8:02:49 AM9/25/16
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

> See Joe Kampschmidt's guide to football data and APIs

Errata: The missing link. Cheers.

[1] https://www.jokecamp.com/blog/guide-to-football-and-soccer-data-and-apis/

kno3

Sep 25, 2016, 9:25:27 AM9/25/16
to opensport
Happy to contribute when I find a good source to scrape. Cheers