Want to access groups, match time stamp

raheel ahmad

Jun 4, 2014, 3:05:54 AM6/4/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Urgent need help. I am trying the webadmin to get the information about matches.

I am trying the following URL

http://footballdb.herokuapp.com/event/world.2014/rounds

This works fine but not give the match time stamp and it's group. How I can get these information. Please help. Thanks

Gerald Bauer

Jun 4, 2014, 4:56:36 AM6/4/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Sorry. No magic. You have to add the missing parts yourself. Just a
couple of lines in Ruby or start a new service in your language of
choice. To get started see the sport.db.api.starter kit [1]. Good
luck. Cheers.

[1] github.com/geraldb/sport.db.api.starter

Marvin Preuss

Jun 4, 2014, 7:25:21 AM6/4/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
you have to add them by yourself. i forked the simple api, changed a line and now the api returns a datetime object:

 https://github.com/xsteadfastx/sport.db.api.starter