Help ! Possible Team Lineups

Ajith C Purushothaman

Aug 17, 2015, 3:47:31 AM8/17/15
to opensport
Using this database , Can i able to build a mobile application for showing possible team line up for next game weeks? Can anyone help me on this topic...

Gerald Bauer

Aug 17, 2015, 3:58:06 AM8/17/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
If you're trying to build a mobile web app (e.g. using JavaScript
'n' HTML) you might study the
football matchday starter widget [1] in JavaScript using the
football.db HTTP JSON(P) API as an example to get started.

To start building your own HTTP JSON(P) API see the sport.db starter
kits [2]. Cheers.

[1] https://github.com/footballjs/starter
[2] https://github.com/sportkit

Ajith C Purushothaman

Aug 17, 2015, 4:43:02 AM8/17/15
to opensport
Thanks for the spontaneous response! Hope you will help me further. Let me check what the two starter kits says. Kudos :).

Ajith C Purushothaman

Aug 17, 2015, 4:51:09 AM8/17/15
to opensport
Actually  i am looking for a db that contains possible team for next game week. Could you help me to access the proposed db ?

Gerald Bauer

Aug 17, 2015, 7:55:39 AM8/17/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
If you're looking for football player team/squad data - Joe
Kampschmidt has put togheter a
detailed page titled "Guide to Football/Soccer data and APIs" [1] -
that might get you started finding out more. Let us know what you find
out. Cheers.

[1] www.jokecamp.com/blog/guide-to-football-and-soccer-data-and-apis

Ajith C Purushothaman

Aug 17, 2015, 8:09:52 AM8/17/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Gerald, I m looking for a free API. Ithink I can use