Newbie: Any detail on the match stats?

Pocheto

Aug 15, 2015, 10:11:31 AM8/15/15
to opensport
Hi, I'm new to the group and the topic. Basically, I'm looking for more detailed stats about football games (preferably English Premier League). I can find scores, teams and players. However, I'm looking for stuff like:

* How many minutes the referee added at the end of the game
* How many yellow/red cards
* How many free kicks and at what times
* Penalty kicks, etc.

I know I'm asking for a lot, but was curious if anyone can point me in the right directly (even remotely).

Best regards,

Pocheto.

Gerald Bauer

Aug 17, 2015, 3:52:50 AM8/17/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Sorry I don't know any links/pointers to (free) detailed stats
about the English Premier League. Joe Kampschmidt has put togheter a
detailed page titled "Guide to Football/Soccer data and APIs" [1] -
that might get you started finding out more. Let us know what you find
out. Cheers.

[1] www.jokecamp.com/blog/guide-to-football-and-soccer-data-and-apis