Error when running sportdb stats

Charles Humphries

Aug 31, 2016, 6:36:35 AM8/31/16
to opensport
Hi,

I am trying to set this up using Ruby per your suggestion. Got it all setup, cloned the eng-england repo.

When I run 'sportdb stats' to double check everything is set up, I get the following:

Connecting to db using settings:

{:adapter=>"sqlite3", :database=>"./sport.db"}

*** error: Could not find table 'leagues'

As far as I can tell, the leagues table is there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Gerald Bauer

Aug 31, 2016, 6:41:25 AM8/31/16
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Thanks for trying football.db (sport.db ;-) ).

> {:adapter=>"sqlite3", :database=>"./sport.db"}
> *** error: Could not find table 'leagues'

Hard to say. You have to call the sportdb command in the same folder
/ directory as the database (otherwise SQLite will create an empty
database without any table).

Can you retry with the verbose switch e.g.

sportdb --verbose stats

A "better" way to check your database is using something like
SQLiteStudio [1] - open the database and browse the tables and data
and so on.

Cheers.

[1] http://sqlitestudio.pl