Why we need a mailing list

James Michael Dupont

Oct 6, 2012, 12:04:26 PM10/6/12
to opensourceco...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
I came to OSE and looked for a maiing list, but did not find one, so here is my attempt!
This is not an official mailing list for OSE, but a fan list from the community for the community.
please join and share!
mike

James Michael Dupont

Oct 6, 2012, 12:14:34 PM10/6/12
to opensourceco...@googlegroups.com
Please introduce yourself!

my name is Mike, I am a programmer, a geek. I was inspired by Marcin's ted talk and have been trying to find time to learn more about this project since I saw it. I would like to help with software, but also with helping organizing the supply chain for this great project.
mike

Message has been deleted

4ndy

Oct 6, 2012, 3:55:33 PM10/6/12
to opensourceco...@googlegroups.com
There's one for OSE Europe, but this could be useful.

Samo Blatnik

Oct 7, 2012, 8:09:13 PM10/7/12
to opensourceco...@googlegroups.com
Hi JMD! Your effort is much appreciated, but I think spreading effort across multiple groups is counter productive. If you wish to participate in OSE Europe, fill in the http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/Europe

Samo Blatnik

Oct 7, 2012, 8:10:27 PM10/7/12
to opensourceco...@googlegroups.com
http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/OSE_Europe/Germany is most close to you if I understand right ;)

Mike Dupont

Oct 8, 2012, 2:37:57 AM10/8/12
to Samo Blatnik, opensourceco...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, as I said I did not see your list, when I looked, I will update the wiki and also tell people from europe about you.

not going to be in europe for long, leaving to usa in 3 weeks.

Sorry that it was hard to find the europe group when you look for mailing lists.  looking for a project mailing list and could not find any.

this list, i hope to continue with it, is to just have a place to talk outside of the forums, I dont like forums that much.
mike

James Michael DuPont
Saving wikipedia(tm) articles from deletion http://SpeedyDeletion.wikia.com
Contributor FOSM, the CC-BY-SA map of the world http://fosm.org