Orkut on mobile

Harishankar

Jul 3, 2008, 1:51:53 AM7/3/08
to Orkut Developer Forum
I am a mobile application developer and researching if there is any
possibility to develop an application like gmail mobile application
for orkut users to login and user orkut features from mobile. I know
Opensocial cannot be used in such ideas. I question is, Is there a way
to do this?

manish choithani

Jul 3, 2008, 6:14:18 AM7/3/08
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com, dhoot...@gmail.com
Hi,
 I have created a application which lets users to view and have most the utilites  which orkut provides for  more eloboration can you  talk to my friend rdes...@gmail.com
Thanks and Regards
Manish

Harishankar

Jul 3, 2008, 6:17:26 AM7/3/08
to Orkut Developer Forum
Did you use OpenSocial? Meanwhile, the email id is not fully readable
just send the id again with @ symbol removed. :)

regards,
Harishankar

On Jul 3, 3:14 pm, "manish choithani" <mkchoith...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I have created a application which lets users to view and have most the
> utilites  which orkut provides for  more eloboration can you  talk to my
> friend rdeshm...@gmail.com
> Thanks and Regards
> Manish

Harishankar

Jul 3, 2008, 6:20:40 AM7/3/08
to Orkut Developer Forum
Can I download the application to my mobile?

regards,
Harishankar