Open Source Judaism 2.0 at LimmudBoston

1 view

Marc Stober

Dec 5, 2013, 8:58:50 AM12/5/13
to opensid...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

In case any of you are going to LimmudBoston next week--or need another reason to go, or want to forward this to your friends who are--I wanted to let you know that I am leading a session, "Open Source Judaism 2.0." We'll be discussing what you need to know about "open source" and all it's various flavors, what's authentically Jewish about it, who's doing it in the Jewish world, and how you, too can share cultural resources and contribute to a thriving Jewish future.

My session is from 9-10 am. Register here: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/limmudboston-2013-sunday-dec-8-tickets-6788174613

I'll be posting the slides on jhacker.org afterwards.

- Marc

--
marcs...@gmail.com ~ www.marcstober.com ~ twitter: marcstober