First Ever Open Siddur Live Chat (exclusively for translators, liturgists, researchers, and other non-tech heads)

1 view

Aharon Varady

Jul 22, 2010, 10:06:09 PM7/22/10
to Open Siddur Project
Our next open chat for non-tech heads is scheduled for Sunday, July
25th, at 1:00PM EDT/10:00AM PDT/7:00PM Israel Time, via Internet Relay
Chat (IRC).

If you’re a translator, liturgist, researcher/scholar of Jewish
liturgy, transcriber, or artist… or if you have anything else to
contribute, this is the chat for you.

The chat will take place in the #opensiddur channel on
irc://irc.freenode.net. (If you have an IRC client already
in...stalled for your web browser, e.g. Chatzilla, you can click use
this direct link: irc://irc.freenode.net/opensiddur.)

If you do not have an IRC client, you can use the following link to
get on using a web based client:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?randomnick=1&channels=opensiddur&prompt=1

You will be prompted for a nickname. Type one in – you can use your
real name, or something close to it (eg, first name and initials). If
you absolutely prefer to remain anonymous, choose any nickname you
want. Then, press connect.

Don’t be shy. We’re friendly! Please introduce yourself when you are
all connected and in the chat.

Aharon Varady
Founder & Co-director
The Open Siddur Project