Re: [openSCADA] eclipse scada admin client problem

Message has been deleted

Jens Reimann

Apr 29, 2016, 1:03:48 PM4/29/16
to open...@googlegroups.com

Which server? Which version? Which protocol?

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016, 16:35 mohammed razki <mohamme...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello,

I am not able to log in with  admin:admin12

I have this window that appears

some one have a solution ?

thank you in advance

Message has been deleted

CptMauli

Apr 29, 2016, 4:08:27 PM4/29/16
to openSCADA
Are you even connecting to a server which is speaking sfp? So far the only implementation of it were used in the EclipseCon Demo application! So my guess is, you would actually need to use the ngp protocol. (this should look like da:ngp://hostname:port

To which server you are trying to connect?

Jürgen

Am Freitag, 29. April 2016 20:50:17 UTC+2 schrieb mohammed razki:
with SFP and the last version of esac
Message has been deleted