What is the recomended version of jcifs?

A. Corral

Jun 26, 2014, 3:23:27 PM6/26/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

What is the recomended version of jcifs?

Should I use the openscada external packaged? Or Could I use for example 1.3.17 from central maven repo?

I'm using 1.3.7 from external, hand having some problem with connections, but I asummed more updated jcfis work better and It seems compatible with j-interop 2.0.8

Thanks

Jens Reimann

Jun 26, 2014, 4:26:58 PM6/26/14
to open...@googlegroups.com

If you have problems please try the version from openSCADA external.