A&E support?

已查看 33 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Andrew Ruthven

未读,
2017年3月22日 18:31:402017/3/22
收件人 openSCADA
Hey,

I'm looking around for client tools or frameworks that'll allow me to use OPC A&E (Alerts and Notifications) from Linux. Sadly I'm struggling to find anything suitable!

From the looks of things Utgard doesn't support A&E, are there any plans to add support?

Cheers,
Andrew

CptMauli

未读,
2017年3月23日 02:37:352017/3/23
收件人 openSCADA
Hi Andrew,

Utgard only supports DA, and it is also not planned to implement any new
features.

I'm not sure right now how far the roadmap/implementation is for Eclipse
Milo (OPC UA) regarding A&E.

Jürgen

Andrew Ruthven

未读,
2017年3月23日 02:42:122017/3/23
收件人 open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jürgen,

Thanks for the reply. Shame to hear that there's no plans to add new features to Utgard.

Sadly the application I need to interact with doesn't support OPC UA. I'll continue hunting...

Cheers,
Andrew

Jürgen Rose

未读,
2017年3月23日 02:49:232017/3/23
收件人 open...@googlegroups.com
Of course if somebody would like to take it up, to implement it, that would be great!

To make it easier to collaborate, I started to move the project to Github: https://github.com/ibh-systems/org.openscada

I'm not happy with the build yet, but that's just a matter of adapting it a bit, I also want to have the build running on Travis.

Jürgen

Andrew Ruthven

未读,
2017年3月24日 02:32:232017/3/24
收件人 open...@googlegroups.com
Heh, fair enough.

Sadly I don't have access to the specification which makes it harder!

Cheers,
Andrew
回复全部
回复作者