Issue with "Creating a standalone application setup for the visual interface (VI)"

Frank Z

Jul 20, 2016, 3:17:09 AM7/20/16
to openSCADA
Hi,
I create a standalone VI application setup as http://book.openscada.org/tutorial_vi_client.xhtml
But when logging on, the client can only connect to the master server on scada.eclipse.org, as following:

The Context cannot be modified. How to configure the Context to connect to the local master server?

thanks in advance

CptMauli

Jul 20, 2016, 8:58:06 AM7/20/16
to openSCADA
The connection Context is a set of connections to which a connection should be established on login.

You can modify it in the plugin.xml of the base project which the wizard created. If you don't find it, just search for "org.eclipse.scada.core.ui.connection.login.context", this defines the connections.

Jürgen

Frank Z

Jul 21, 2016, 11:28:58 PM7/21/16
to openSCADA
Do you mean that I need to modify the "org.eclipse.scada.core.ui.connection.login.context.exsd" file?
Or the plugin.xml of the project "org.eclipse.scada.core.ui.connection.login"?
I still cannot find the place where to define the connections such as the Sample Content setting of "scada.eclipse.org"
Could you please give me more details?
thank you very much, Jürgen

在 2016年7月20日星期三 UTC+8下午8:58:06,CptMauli写道:

CptMauli

Jul 27, 2016, 5:53:57 AM7/27/16
to openSCADA
The plugin.xml, there you should also see that scada.eclipse.org is already filled in.

Jürgen
Message has been deleted