How to create IEC-104?

Egidijus Kubickas

Oct 14, 2015, 6:41:51 AM10/14/15
to openSCADA
Hello

1. Does scada support bouth maste and slave IEC-104 (client/server) protocol?
2. How to configure IEC104 protocol? For example client.
How to create data point for IEC104? In Eclipse world.esim I found only Protocol Options.

Reggards

Jens Reimann

Oct 15, 2015, 2:02:52 AM10/15/15
to openSCADA

Hello,

1) Yes both sides are supported.
2) for configuring a controlling station (getting data in) you don't need more than the protocol options. All values will be mapped by the driver. You then need to map those items with an "external item" and the name which is visible when you connect to the running driver with the admin client. You will easily see the schema then.

For configuring a controlled station (getting data out) you need an IEC exporter and a script which actually registers the item for export. I will try and make a short example available.

Jens

Egidijus Kubickas

Apr 18, 2016, 8:57:23 AM4/18/16
to openSCADA