java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure processing <Dialog.xls>

Maruthi G

May 30, 2013, 11:09:15 AM5/30/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am getting the java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure processing <Dialog.xls> while trying to open the NumberGuess web example (or any other example project involving <Dialog.xls>

Can you please help me figure out why this error is occurring and how to correct it?

Thanks,
Maruthi.

OpenRules Support

May 30, 2013, 11:47:50 AM5/30/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Please make sure that the standard project "openrules.forms.lib" is also deployed. Simply double-click to
openrules.forms.lib/deploy.bat to deploy it.
Support

Maruthi G

May 30, 2013, 4:48:31 PM5/30/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the prompt reply!

I tried that...still doesn't work...

What am I missing??? Please help!

OpenRules Support

May 30, 2013, 5:02:33 PM5/30/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Maruthi,

We've just redeployed openrules.forms.lib and NumberGuess projects at the Tomcat 6.0, and had no problems. We used OpenRules 6.2.4. What versions of OpenRules and Tomcat do you use and in what OS? Please send us a complete log-file with the error you receive to sup...@openrules.com

Support

Maruthi G

May 31, 2013, 4:45:17 PM5/31/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Below are my build properties:

lib.name=/openrules.forms.lib

appserver.home=C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.36
deploy.path=${appserver.home}/webapps
tomcat.manager.username=admin
tomcat.manager.password=

Problem:
Description Resource Path Location Type
OpenRules has found problems in xls-files. See Console for details Guess.xls /NumberGuess/war/rules Unknown OpenRules Problem

Console Message:
** May 31,2013 04:40:54 PM - NumberGuess [C:/Users/Maruthi.Govindarajan/OpenRules%20Projects/NumberGuess/war/rules/Guess.xls]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure processing <Dialog.xls>
Failure processing <Dialog.xls>
<terminated> May 31,2013 04:40:55 PM - NumberGuess

Thanks for the prompt help!

Maruthi.

Maruthi G

May 31, 2013, 4:50:28 PM5/31/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I found the problem.

I was in my tomcat server path...

Thanks for the support...

Thanks,
Maruthi.

laks

Apr 10, 2015, 3:41:21 PM4/10/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maruti,

I am facing similar issue ,Can you tell what path you have specified in the build.properties. I know its been a while if you have any idea please let me know,. Thanks