ERROR in Glossary: cannot find business concept associated with the property

MZ

May 1, 2016, 5:28:46 PM5/1/16
to OpenRules
Hello!
I'm playing with OpenRules evaluation version (via on-line sandbox),and ran into a following problem:
ERROR in Glossary: cannot find business concept associated with the property
​I have no idea why... I double-checked my glossary and it's pretty straight-forward one.

Any ideas where does it come from?

support

May 1, 2016, 5:40:47 PM5/1/16
to OpenRules
We looked at your decision model, and the only suspicious thing we saw was your violation of our (unfortunate) implementation restriction:

the very first field inside the Datatype table should not have a basic Java type like int or boolean, but some real Java class like String.

So, we moved your last String attribute to the top:

Datatype Wniosek
String wynikDecyzji
int liczbaDzieci
int liczbaCzlonkowRodziny