Multipart & fileupload

kopa...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2013, 3:56:28 AM7/18/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi - do you have any example of file upload and a multi part request is processed??? The requirement i have is that i need to provide a upload button for the user to upload the questions and answers as a CSV or property file.??

Thanx and Regards,
KR Kumar

OpenRules Support

Jul 18, 2013, 12:07:16 PM7/18/13
to open...@googlegroups.com

See our response to your question "Persisting Answers..". It allows you to save Dialog's questions and answers in a file as properties. You may similarly write your own procedure to save them in the CSV format. Is it not sufficient? Please clarify what you mean when you say  "a multi part request"?

Support

kopa...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2013, 1:20:21 PM7/18/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
OK the requirement is that I need to provide user with a web page with file upload option where they can upload a CSV file containing multiple survey results and process the file at the back end in tomcat server through java and create that many surveys and persist the same.

Thanx and Regards,
KR Kum

OpenRules Support

Jul 18, 2013, 1:29:24 PM7/18/13