Need some information - Bug Tracker?

Lucas D'Agostino

May 10, 2016, 12:14:27 PM5/10/16
to OpenRules
Hi support,

In order to write my thesis, I need some information about OpenRules.

- Is there a bug tracker in order to submit an issue?
- Is it possible to make time based rules inside a decision table?
- Can we reuse conditions/action from a rule in other rules?

Thanks in advance

OpenRules

May 10, 2016, 12:28:31 PM5/10/16
to open...@googlegroups.com

1)      We use a bug tracker internally – send your issues to sup...@openrules.com.

2)      You may use Dates without time in all decision table cells with standard comparison operators – see http://openrules.com/pdf/OpenRulesUserManual.pdf pp. 17, 55, 70. You may add a column to compare hours as regular integers or doubles. You also may extend the standard decision templates by adding a column to compare time. Let us know if you need help.

3)      You may put condition/action expression in a table of the type “Method” and then call this method from different decision tables