OpenRules specifications

nikola sokolov

Jun 13, 2013, 2:06:28 AM6/13/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello OpenRules , i am practitioner at T Mobile , Macedonia. They are very interested in OpenRules and intent to buy it but i have to provide them with some specifications that your program has and i can't seem to find any. If you can please just send me some of the specifications of your program i would be thrilled.
Best Regards,
Sokolov Nikola

OpenRules Support

Jun 13, 2013, 8:46:14 AM6/13/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Nikola,

OpenRules provides very detailed documentation including Manuals (like Getting Started, User Guide), Tutorials, and Step-by-Spep Instructions - see http://openrules.com/documentation.htm. We recommend to start with reading this tutorial: http://openrules.com/pdf/Tutorial.DecisionPatientTherapy.pdf. The User Manual: http://openrules.com/pdf/OpenRulesUserManual.pdf. You may download and try to analyze sample projects such as DecisionHello without reading any documentation - just open its Excel files.

Support