output of decision report

William Chan

Sep 19, 2014, 3:04:07 AM9/19/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
I would like to know if decision execution report can be saved in xml format for further processing instead of saving to HTML files.

Thank you.

OpenRules Support

Sep 19, 2014, 10:34:06 AM9/19/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
We will consider adding this feature in the future releases. Meanwhile, you have several options here.

1) You may parse the generated HTML (it is quite simple if you look at its source code) as you would do with an XML

2) To memorize the execution log you write

 decision.saveRunLog(true);
 decision.execute();

Then all log-statements produced during this decision run will be saved internally.You may get this saved log as follows:

        Vector<String> log = decision.getRunLog();

Hope it is helpful.

Support