Connecting openrules to Talend

rodhia francis

Jan 5, 2012, 11:40:42 PM1/5/12
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Support Team

Is there any possibility to connect the Open Rules which we have developed in the excel in the ETL Tool Talend Open Studio.

Please provide any help.

Regards
Rodhia

support

Jan 6, 2012, 2:08:40 PM1/6/12
to open...@googlegroups.com

OpenRules may be responsible for business logic representation and execution within ETL frameworks such as Talend. While we do not have a working example of OpenRules and Talend working together, the integration should not be a problems considering that both products are Java-based and open sourced. You may look an integration scheme at http://openrules.com/architecture_soa.htm.

Support

Rajeswari Sivaraman

Feb 26, 2016, 6:54:58 AM2/26/16
to OpenRules, rodhia...@gmail.com
Hi Rodhia,

I am also looking for a same kind of approach. Could you please let me know, If you have implemented the jar file from Open rules engine in Talend> Kindly share me the job or details of how to proceed if possible.Thanks in advance!.

Regards,
Rajeswari

OpenRules Support

Feb 26, 2016, 2:02:09 PM2/26/16
to open...@googlegroups.com, rodhia...@gmail.com

Rajeswari,

You may integrate OpenRules with Talend as easy as you would do it with any Java program. One of the natural ways is to make an OpenRules-based service to be a subscriber/listener of the Talend-based message queue. If you have any specific requirement and/or have a technical issue, please feel free to contact us directly.

OpenRules Support

sup...@openrules.com