Re: Webservices - FileNotFoundException: .\webapps\HelloWS\rules\main\HelloWS.xls

support

Apr 25, 2013, 9:34:58 AM4/25/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Krishna,

The error tells you that the deployment path of your web service HelloWS was not specified correctly. In our sample HelloWS we use a relative path "./webapps". However, it depends on how you start your Tomcat: as a service or not, so the path also could be "../webapps". It is defined in the file "build.properties":

#user deployment home
# for Tomcat. We assume that Tomcat's basedir is "bin" and webapps is
# at the same level as "bin"
ws.depl.uhome=file:./webapps/HelloWS/rules/main/

Please replace "./webapps" to "../webapps" and it should work.

Support

On Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:43:28 AM UTC-4, Krishna Moorthy wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to run the webservice example. I have successfully installed the web service part and it is running fine in tomcat server.

When I compile and run the HelloWSJavaClient in openrules.web, I am getting the following error

     [java]  faultSubcode:

[java]  faultString: org.apache.commons.lang.exception.NestableRuntimeExcep
tion
: java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\webapps\HelloWS\rules\main\HelloWS.xls (T
he system cannot find the path specified
)

thanks for the help.

regards,
Krishna