Routing and ports

Andraž Bajt

Feb 14, 2013, 4:29:52 AM2/14/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
I've only found OpenRuko two days ago and I tried to deploy a hello world PlayFramework application(from play samples, repository here). Had some issues with java and deploy time in general(9-10 minutes). I'll try to look into buildback for Play because it stalls for a few minutes on two points. But my main issue was connecting to the damn thing. At first I thought it didn't even deploy correctly. Then I tried the node.js sample which specifies port in code and that gave me a hint.

ps aux | grep java

found the process and the port it was run with. and curl-ing localhost with said port returned the right html. Success. Given no official documentation I'll address my question here: is there currently no routing mesh in openruko?

Tom Buckley-Houston

Feb 23, 2013, 11:15:50 AM2/23/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Yes there is, but it's not formally part of Openruko yet. Filirom1 (Romain) maintains this repo https://github.com/Filirom1/httprouting