Two new commiters

Romain

May 23, 2013, 3:15:56 AM5/23/13
to openruko
Say 'ouba oi' to Roger Leite and Everton Ribeiro.

Those two brazilian guys did a very good job on openruko:

Now it's time for them to be completely free on the project.

Go on guys, you can now push, create repos, add new members, accept PR ;)

Go ahead, have fun !!!

The only one rule is that OpenRuko should stay an OpenSource clone of Heroku.
But it should not be a problem for you ;)

Cheers
Romain

Éverton Ribeiro

May 23, 2013, 9:21:03 AM5/23/13
to Romain, openruko
'Oi' Romain,

I appreciate the opportunity, I am very happy to become part of the team and be able to contribute in some way, most things are on the way.

About the rules OpenRuko, do not worry, we are focused to maintaining this compatibility ;)

Cheers

--
Everton Ribeiro
Azuki - Co-founder