Resty Global Variable for All Users or Specific user

Hadi Abbasi

Apr 10, 2018, 5:06:57 PM4/10/18
to openresty-en
Hi
I have 2 simple simple questions about openresty and I want to ask it here!
I'm creating a proxy server app using openresty!
so I want to know how can I define 2 global variables on openresty for:

1: one can be shared for all users as one central variable for same value?
2: one can be used for each user as specific global variable but each user has his/her owning global variable, so in this case the variable will be shared between lua files but each users shared global variable will be specific for him/her not for all users as same value!

thanks a lot...

Hadi Abbasi

Apr 11, 2018, 9:20:50 AM4/11/18
to openresty-en
16 hours passed and still there is no answer for a question that I thought it might be a simple question!

Robert Paprocki

Apr 11, 2018, 9:35:53 AM4/11/18
to openre...@googlegroups.com