Openresty ompared to NGINX Plus

Abdul Hakeem

Feb 24, 2015, 4:34:02 PM2/24/15
to openre...@googlegroups.com, openresty
Hello,
How does Openresty performance compared to the 1m+ concurrent connections &
multi-core processing reported to the supported versions of the NGINX Plus ?
Regards,
Abdul Hakeem

Yichun Zhang (agentzh)

Feb 24, 2015, 4:50:16 PM2/24/15
to openresty-en
Hello!

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 1:33 PM, Abdul Hakeem wrote:
> How does Openresty performance compared to the 1m+ concurrent connections &
> multi-core processing reported to the supported versions of the NGINX Plus ?

I'm not an nginx plus insider. AFAIK, nginx plus is mainly for new
features unavailable in the opensource version of nginx; it does not
have any (notable) performance changes for common cases.

The same applies to OpenResty. And that's also why some special
versions of nginx plus ships with the ngx_lua module, one of the core
components of OpenResty.

Regards,
-agentzh