lua-resty-upload via sockets

Yuriy Gorlichenko

Aug 4, 2017, 2:26:04 PM8/4/17
to openresty-en
Hi. I trying to implement file upload to the server
My project runs on  the websockets and for now i built uploading by redirecting and then uploading via HTTP but i my case will be better to handle it via websockets for not changing transport

So my question is one: is it can be implemented over websocket module? Asking it because of found this in module source code
local m = match(header, ";%s*boundary=\"([^\"]+)\"")
As i understood it means upload module finds headers for get uploaded data. If file wil lbe transmitted via webSocket i will have no these headers.