Lua-OpenSSL - with 2048 / 4096-bit key !

konark modi

Jun 29, 2015, 7:42:51 AM6/29/15
to openre...@googlegroups.com
I am currently using the lua-openssl lib [1] for doing some encryption and decryption stuff. In my use case we already have the private key generate which we be using to decrypt the message, and the use the public part of the key to encrypt it back again.

By default with 1024-bit key length, things are working like charm. But I kind of stuck how I can read the key with length 2048 or 4096-bit keys.

I read in the docs it is possible to generate the keys of the lengths 2048 or 4096 but not sure how to read with the "pkey.read()"[2] method.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Konark Modi

FootNotes :