opm: command not found

Draago Bellasys

Dec 4, 2016, 12:29:04 AM12/4/16
to openresty-en
I cannot seem to get opm to be recognized, whether with sudo or su...

Openresty-1.11.2.2, Debian 8, perl 5.20, curl 7.38, tar is installed

Shouldn't I just "sudo opm get leafo/pgmoon" from the command line of my server? What am I missing?

Robert Paprocki

Dec 4, 2016, 8:38:34 AM12/4/16
to openre...@googlegroups.com
Make sure that the openresty bin directory (/usr/local/openresty/bin) is set in your PATH variable; otherwise, you will need to provide the full path to the script when calling it.

bellasys

Dec 4, 2016, 12:56:56 PM12/4/16
to openre...@googlegroups.com

--

Oh now I feel dumb. I guess just because it works like magic doesn't mean it is magic :)

Thanks vm for the reply Robert

--

Be Miraculous!

~Draago