$ssl_preread_server_name in preread_by_lua_block

ti...@hasura.io

Dec 6, 2017, 7:32:43 AM12/6/17
to openresty-en
Hey guys,

How do I get $ssl_preread_server_name variable in my preread_by_lua_block?

ngx.var.ssl_preread_server_name and ngx.var.ctx.ssl_preread_server_name both give me nil.

I have ssl_preread on;

Tirumarai Selvan

Dec 6, 2017, 8:16:05 AM12/6/17
to openre...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys, the stream block was a TCP server and not HTTPS. So $ssl_preread_server_name clearly won't be set.

Tirumarai Selvan A, +917760686511
hasura.io

FQ Liu

Jan 9, 2018, 12:56:41 AM1/9/18
to openresty-en
Only one handle would be executed in stream module.
If you use preread_by_lua_block, ngx_stream_ssl_preread_module would not effected, and variable value would not set.

在 2017年12月6日星期三 UTC+8下午8:32:43,ti...@hasura.io写道: