Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

pears...@gmail.com

no leída,
3 oct 2019, 20:46:593/10/19
a OpenREM
Hi,

Our Artis Axiom produces a Maximum Skin Entrance Dose as part of the structured report. This is how it is displayed in MicroDicom

Comment:
<Root><PatientPosition><Position SRData="HFS "/><PositionTime SRData="04-Oct-19 08:49:01"/></PatientPosition><CareMonitorThreshold SRData="2000"/><AccumulatedBiPlaneData><FluTimerDisplay SRData="Minutes"/><PhysicianName SRData=""/><Exposures SRData="9"/><FluoroTime SRData="3"/><BiPlaneTime SRData="04-Oct-19 08:51:09"/><CareMonitorMaxSkinEntranceDose SRData="1mGy"/></AccumulatedBiPlaneData></Root>

How difficult do you think it might be to extract this with OpenREM?

Mark

Ed McDonagh

no leída,
4 oct 2019, 4:29:474/10/19
a pears...@gmail.com,OpenREM
Hi Mark

I haven't looked at the RDSR you have sent me yet, but in principle yes; we already do something similar for mag size on Siemens fluoro.

I'll take a look later - it won't go into the 0.10 release though, and probably the next one either as the big effort is to move everything to Python 3 and current versions of Django and all the libraries!

Can you create an issue on bitbucket for this?

Thanks,
Ed

Ed McDonagh

no leída,
10 oct 2019, 17:22:4410/10/19
a pears...@gmail.com,OpenREM
Hi Mark

At event level, we have an event comment like this:
[<FluoroData><SceneCounter SRData=" "/><PeriDynaStepCount SRData=" "/><SceneName SRData="FL - Ang"/><AngulationStep SRData=" "/><Dose SRData=" "/><CurrentTimeProduct SRData="0.529980"/><TubeFocalSpot SRData="small"/><iiDiameter SRData="420"/><Time SRData="0]

And at study level, we have  a comment like this:
[<Root><PatientPosition><Position SRData="HFS "/><PositionTime SRData="04-Oct-19 08:49:01"/></PatientPosition><CareMonitorThreshold SRData="2000"/><AccumulatedBiPlaneData><FluTimerDisplay SRData="Minutes"/><PhysicianName SRData=""/><Exposures SRData="9"/><FluoroTime SRData="3"/><BiPlaneTime SRData="04-Oct-19 08:51:09"/><CareMonitorMaxSkinEntranceDose SRData="1mGy"/></AccumulatedBiPlaneData></Root>]

From the event comment, we have the 'scene name' as the Acquisition Protocol, we have the current time product, but to three significant figures rather than six (not sure why they don't just give us the significant figures in the proper field!), we have the focal spot size rather than the description, and we get the field size from this comment.

From the study level comment, we are extracting the patient orientation which then gets used at event level. It doesn't get displayed in the study detail (we could change that), but it is used by the openSkin if applicable.

Do you think it would be useful to extract and of the other data? The text of the comment is stored in a comment field. Again, we could add both the event and study level comments into the detail RF template.

Ed

pears...@gmail.com

no leída,
10 oct 2019, 23:41:4610/10/19
a OpenREM
Hi Ed,

I don't feel qualified to comment on whether other fields would be useful. Our department does not have a physicist and I am the PACS administrator.

I setup OpenREM to help the staff doing Quality Assurance and dose monitoring so we are currently getting most data from OpenREM and then going to PACS for skin doses. I have installed OpenSkin and the results are very close to the modality values but they take several minutes to calculate due to the old hardware I am running.

I understand your problems with Python3 and Django as I tried installing django-ldap which in turn updated other django libraries and broke OpenREM. I tried fixing dependencies but gave up in the end and went back to the working version.

Mark

Ed McDonagh

no leída,
11 oct 2019, 3:25:0211/10/19
a pears...@gmail.com,OpenREM
Is it the CareMonitorMaxSkinEntranceDose SRData="1mGy that you get from the PACS?

pears...@gmail.com

no leída,
13 oct 2019, 17:28:4313/10/19
a OpenREM
Yes that is the field we use. It is in the dose report summary image sent to PACS.

Ed McDonagh

no leída,
19 oct 2019, 18:57:5919/10/19
a pears...@gmail.com,OpenREM
Hi Mark

If you can install on a test system the 0.10.0 beta I've just released, hopefully you're requirements will be met by the study level comment now appearing at the bottom of the study detail page for RF.

Kind regards, Ed

pears...@gmail.com

no leída,
27 oct 2019, 18:49:0627/10/19
a OpenREM
Thanks,

I have updated and the field is now displayed, this means that all the data is in the one place.

OpenSkin also runs much faster now and displays a result in 1-2 seconds rather than 20-30 seconds previously.

Mark

Ed McDonagh

no leída,
27 oct 2019, 18:56:2227/10/19
a OpenREM
Thanks for the feedback Mark - that's really good to hear, and a great start to the week!

Did the documentation work ok for you?

Ed

pears...@gmail.com

no leída,
27 oct 2019, 20:41:1727/10/19
a OpenREM

The documentation was a good guide for the basic steps.

I have an unusual setup because I use a python script to query PACS and transfer relevant studies to Conquest which then saves the files to a temporary directory to be parsed.

Mark
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar